PhD students in participating labs are encouraged to apply in April for a 2 year fellowship starting July 1.
– Call for Application
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Currently a PhD student in an NETP lab
- In the 2nd or 3rd year of their PhD training, or the 1st or 2nd year if they entered the PhD program at Michigan with a Master’s degree
- Pass the qualifying exam or plan to take the qualifying exam before July 1 of the current year
- Application Cover Sheet
- Cover letter describing interest in the program and research accomplishments. Two page limit.
- Current Rackham Transcript. (Unofficial transcript preferred)
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Letter of support from the student’s thesis adviser or another faculty member